Come and be part of Asia-Pacific's biggest getting together of Nordic Walking professionals by attending Nordic Academy's upcoming…
Nordic Walking Instructor Conference
Saturday 12th – Sunday 13th May 2012
Adelaide, South Australia
Building on the success of last year’s ground-breaking event, which was attended by Nordic Walking instructors from around Australia as well as Malaysia and New Zealand, this year's conference has the theme of “Sports Science – In depth look at the health and fitness benefits of Nordic Walking”
The two-day conference program has been created to:
- update on national and international industry developments
- give an insight into the health and fitness benefits from a sports science perspective
- provide presentation and promotion strategies for delegates' own Nordic Walking business
- be a think-tank exchanging innovative ideas
- provide the opportunity to practise and refine delegates' own Nordic Walking technique
- offer thw Refresher Course which will give indefinite NAA Instructor accreditation
- offer the opportunity to become a Nordic Walking Trainer (for indefinitely qualified instructors only)
The program includes a guest speaker and interactive sessions, so it will be a full weekend of learning, exchanging ideas and also (of course) fun!
To view the Conference Program click here
The conference venue is the Meridien Hotel on Melbourne St, Adelaide and has been selected for its convenient location, proximity to wonderful parklands, quality amenities and rooms, and ease of access (especially for interstate and international attendees). Special accommodation rates apply for conference delegates – be sure to state when making your booking.
$280 for professional members / $325 for non-members
We look very much forward to having you join us!
The NA team