3rd Nordic Walking Instructor Conference
Saturday 2 – Sunday 3 May 2015
Building on the success of the last two conferences, which were attended by Nordic Walking instructors from around Australia as well as Malaysia and New Zealand, this year's conference theme was: "Nordic Walking - Moving Forward" with a range of workshops including a 'Road Test' on new products and activities such as Roller Skating and Aqua Nordic Walking.
The two-day conference program has been created to:
- update on national and international industry developments
- present the members of the Nordic Academy Advisory Board
- give more insight into the health and fitness benefits of Nordic Walking in undiscovered fields
- provide presentation and promotion strategies for delegates' own Nordic Walking business
- be a think-tank exchanging innovative ideas
- offer the opportunity to road-test Nordic Walking alternatives.
The program included interactive sessions; it was a weekend full of learning, exchanging ideas and (of course) fun!